1. Go to the Oregon Department of Justice.
2. Click "Search Oregon charities>>".
3. Search for NAACP.
4. Click NAACP Portland Chapter 1120 B.
*Please note that we the NAACP, as an organization, do not send our financial records to anyone except National NAACP. An appointment with the Branch Treasurer can be made once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. The Branch Secretary may also set up appointments, however, may not have the most current records. This would be the purpose of sending a physical letter.
Requests to view budget reports* may be made via written notice sent to our office:
1257 Lloyd Center Portland, OR 97232
or our P.O. Box:
P.O. Box 12333 815 NE Schuyler St. 97232 Portland, OR 97209 United States
The letter should include:
- Your first and last name.
- The organization(s) you are affiliated with.
- Membership status.
- The reason for the request.
- How the information from the request will be used.