Treva Flores | email@example.com
Mon.-Fri. 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Develop effective social and traditional media strategies to support organizing campaigns
- Participate in NAACP communications, fundraising, and organizational development efforts
- Guide and mentor staff in planning, organizational, collaboration and branding skills.
- Coordinate with staff to devise action plans to promote broad social change in the community.
- Encourage and empower membership participation in fundraising.
- Establish close ties with partners, officials and media.
- Mentor and educate the chapter in formulating strategies, assessments, and supervise use of organization website.
- Plan strategies with chapter and management for the expansion of the organization through increased recruitment and fundraising efforts.
- Offer promotional tactics to staff and volunteers, arm them with useful outreach information and provide coaching for interacting with the media.
Brian Harvey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversee and support all administrative duties for the office of the President to ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Perform receptionist duties: schedule meetings, answer and screen emails etc.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop President’s office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Help develop and implement an outreach plan to strengthen solidarity among existing partners and members
- Help cultivate new partners and members, and incubate emerging partner groups and prospective memberships